Discover white space, technology convergence, and untapped potential through deep analytics of in-built USPTO, EPO, WIPO, JPTO databases.
Types of analyses
- Concept Search: Up to 100 000 documents, query up to 520 000 characters, filter data by title, applicant, inventor, IPC
- Bibliographic & Legal Status Search: Search by title, applicant, inventor or IPC. Can also collect up to 100 000 documents
- Uploaded Patent Search: Create a dataset for analysis by uploading your own patent list
VALUENEXRadar Patents gives:
- Panoramic views of technologies related to specific products or services
- Cross-field, cross-industry mapping of company activities
- Comprehensive breakdown of R&D patterns
- Trend-mapping in specific technology fields
Supported analysis languages: English, Japanese, Chinese
Pinpoint high growth and underdeveloped areas, discover technology convergence, grasp synergy opportunities, and map R&D trends and evolution of a portfolio or field.
Identify areas of interest in a panoramic landscape, view detailed technology breakdowns based on relevance, and predict future directions for proactive decision-making.
Visualize patterns in application volume by IPC, assignee, inventor, and applicant.
Grasp any company's SWOT analysis through a comprehensive breakdown and maximize potential backed with insightful data.
Understand a company's position compared to others in the field. Dig deep by pinpointing patents, inventors, assignees, and key areas. Specify parameters to clearly bring out patterns and trends.